“IF YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, WE’RE WILLING TO BELIEVE IN YOU.”
At Dexciss work is seen as prayer, it’s pure, enlightening and comes from somewhere deep within the heart. We are a team of ardent people who do what they do only for the love of doing it and the same is what we want and expect from anyone becoming a part of Dexciss. We as a company are growing at a rapid rate serving customers from around the globe with excellence, innovation, and simplicity.
Our approach is such that we believe in play as much as we believe in work and so we work hard but we play harder. We love celebrations and therefore never forget to celebrate whenever the occasion demands it and that is “often”. Ours is a company of young minds, fresh minds and so is the working environment where ideas are allowed to float freely and employees are made to feel at home where they can express their views, bring new ideas and reach their full potential.
All in all, you coming to Dexciss can rest assured that you’ll be coming to a place where you are treated as precious and will be provided with copious opportunities for growth and development.
If you think you are the right candidate for Dexciss and want to join us then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Functional Consultant – Experience (1-3 Years)
If you like watching How Do They Do It?, And believe that knowing how different businesses run is interesting, then we have the right job for you.
This profile offers you immense exposure to various businesses and will help you gain knowledge about the ins-and-outs of a business. You get to meet the CEO’s, MDs etc. Also, there’s free travel, visit places, learn their culture, and yeah, do some good work.
If you think you have a problem-solving mind and are a fast learner then read on, the skills required are given below.
Skills & Requirements:
1) Candidate must have 1-3 years of functional experience in providing ERP Applications.
2) Must have the ability to understand clients requirements and expectations.
3) Must have good communication and presentation skills.
4) Willingness to travel on project assignments and work at client locations for the duration of projects.
5) Knowledge of processes in manufacturing will be an added advantage.
Developer – Experience (1-3 Years)
There are two types of developers, those who can sing poetry for that black screen with white letters and those who have done engineering. We’re looking for the former.
If you like making things work, the creativeness of solving complex issues, and sometimes designing things from scratch, we have the right job for you.
This job will give you exposure to a broad spectrum of designing and coding needs. It’s a fast-paced environment with ample opportunities to grow and learn. If you are too good chances are you’ll get a team to lead.
If you can see yourself working for a young company and take responsibility for your work, read below.
Skills & Requirements:
1) knowledge of Python is a must.
2) This post involves the design, development, and testing of enterprise solution.
3) Work with fellow developers to provide on-time and complete features, documentation and peer training.
4) Write maintainable application code which effectively and efficiently implements business requirements.
Sales – Experience (1 – 2 Years)
If you have the gift of gab and a hold on what ticks people, then we have the right job for you.
This job offers you the opportunity for a lot of play. You get to connect with people from different businesses and understand their requirement. We don’t narrow people down to strict policies and procedures, so you have the freedom to experiment and come up with new and unique ways that might help.
We have the most user-friendly and highly sellable enterprise solution to make your job easier. If you think you can charm people with your words, drop us your cv at email@example.com
1) Identify business opportunities, find prospects and evaluate their position in the Industry.
2) Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
3) Maintain relationship with customers.
4) Maintain quality service.
5) Prepare sales reports.
6) Review sales performance and find ways to improve it.
Telecalling – Experience (1-2 Years)
If you think that the telecalling industry needs a lot of improvement and you have some ideas, we have the right job for you.
This job offers you an opportunity to polish your linguistic skills and be the master communicator. You’ll get a chance to innovate, impress, and challenge convention.
1) US timing.
2) Must have really good communication skills in English.
3) A creative and enthusiastic mind.
4) You must be a pro-active person. (If I were this pro-active person, I would do… before my interview)
Project Manager – Experience (1 – 2 Years)
If you shrug the books that say multi-tasking is a myth and are stubborn enough to pull the strings together, then we have the right job for you.
This post offers you an in-depth experience to what managing projects mean. It’s a perfect place for those who love challenges and have an eye for the right things at the right time.
You’ll be handling multiple projects and coordinating with different teams to finish the tasks. Good communication skill is a must.
1) Coordinate with different teams to see tasks progress.
2) Ensure that all projects are delivered on time.
3) Assist in defining the project scope and timeline.
4) Resource allocation.
5) Develop a project plan to monitor and track progress.
6) Manage changes to project scope and timelines.
7) Measure project performance.
Drop us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dexciss© Technology Pvt Ltd 2016 All Rights Reserved.